Beauty and cosmetics field sales, account management and business development 29k basic 50k plus ote plus car, product allowance and benefits.
You will need to have previous sales experience in the beauty industry either in a field sales role to salon and spa or from a spa management role or retails business manager lloking to progress into the field.
We are looking for a business development and account manager for the Bristol, Yeovil, Newport area
the patch spends vary but typically you will inherit around 150-250 existing salon and spa accounts and be targeted on growth and new business.
Probably the most iconic brand in the nail industry with a very strong presence in the UK. We need someone with great passion for the beauty industry, strong field sales and account management experience and the personality to fit a really motivated and successful team in our salon and spa division. You will be developing long term relationships and growing the spend as well as identifying and opening new salon and spa accounts.
The basic salary is £27-29k with an existing bonus scheme and a realistic OTE at £40-50000 plus car and benefits.
- Working with the Regional Sales Manager to develop a 'sales' strategy for the region on how we can sell products into salons, spas, etc.;
- Responsible for conducting regular market analysis studies, gathering intelligence on competitor brands, consumer trends with the aim of ensuring we maintains a strong competitive edge;
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities and channels and extending the reach of all products to increase its commercial success. Highlight new geographic areas to sell the products into and new sectors;
- Create and submit business proposals to increase revenue;
- Negotiate and close business deals and generate leads;
- Responsible for maintaining a good on-going client relationship;
- Ensure product expertise - including product improvements, benefits it offers and new lines;
- Attend trade shows and industry events - attending beauty shows such as Olympia is an essential part of the job to network, generate new client leads and keep abreast of new products coming onto the market;
two to five years’ successful sales experience, preferably in the beauty sector or a trained therapist with some sales experience in another market
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job