This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business on a temporary basis, with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling bearings from engineering drawings
- Using various equipment including;
- Radial Arm Drill
- Using Fork Lift Truck (Counterbalance)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck License
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience using a variety of tools & bandsaws
- A good all round attitude
This working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm.
There is a potential start date week commencing 12/3/18 so please apply as soon as possible.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job