Business Development Manager required to seek new business opportunities within an FMCG retail environment
Manage the process and liaising between the accounts
My client is a fast paced and rapidly growing business, exciting plans and great culture.
- Sourcing new customers/clients to work with
- Tasked with reaching out to those customers and bringing them on board,
- Negotiating and selling a service and confidently build relationships as well as managing the pipeline of new brands
- Managing the process, whilst liaising with the brands and buyers to ensure the process is smooth from start to finish
We are ideally looking for somebody who wants to take on a role that will be ever developing, and an arm to the business that they can make their own.
You will ideally have FMCG Retail Experience, ideally you will be an existing JNAM/NAE/BDM looking for a business where you can develop, with broad experience and knowledge of the FMCG Retail environment.
Looking for someone who has a good understanding/background of food, health and beauty products
Has an understanding of what is trending in the market and can find innovative and disruptive trends in those categories
Competitive package and opportunity to rapidly develop in a growing and entrepreneurial business.
- Business Development Manager; National Account Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'