BDM/Field Sales - Burton on Trent - Salary 30/35k + OTE
Experienced BDM/Field Sales, you will be responsible selling our wide range of mobile computing and telecommunications services in all sectors. Your role will focus on generating your own pipeline, closing new business and maintaining and growing existing accounts. The role is a mixture of making own appointments and attending appointments booked by others.
Experienced B2B and Telecoms/mobile/landline experience required with the ability to close sales and build good working relationships.
Job description and key responsibilities
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify and Build a list of prospects from our database or external data sources.
- Contact the key individuals within the account and build a business relationship to understand current requirements and any business potential.
- Work with the customer and our partners through the sales process to understand their requirements, position the company and our partners and deliver a mutually beneficial solution.
- Reporting - provide Sales Management with timely, regular reports and updates on activities and performance as required.
- Monitor industry best practices in chosen vertical markets and make recommendations as to how these might be incorporated into your customer accounts.
Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
Tenacity to find and develop new business
Outstanding communication skills - telephone and written
Strong business acumen
Able to plan, prioritise and organise personal workloads to meet objectives and deadlines
Ability to understand customer’ needs and challenge customers in a positive way
Self-assured and confident individual
Takes ownership and is accountable
Adaptable, embraces change
- Problem solver
- Understanding of mobile and fixed voice and data preferred.
- Experience in customer services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job