BDM/Field Sales - Telecoms
About the job
Wes are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Manager to help drive sales from new customers with great rewards. This is offering the basic salary from £35,000 to £45,000 with OTE £80,000 to £100,000.
The client specialise in providing first-class support, maintenance and consultancy services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK. We offer a comprehensive range of Telecoms solutions (Business Mobile, VoIP & Connectivity) to suit all budgets and pride ourselves on offering a friendly, responsive and transparent service.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be a highly self-motivated individual who thrives under the pressure of exceeding sales targets, you will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships and closing business. In addition, you will be targeting SME businesses (10-500 employee space) promoting the company portfolio of UC products.
Through a consultative sales approach, you will be responsible for developing a pipeline and managing your sales process to generate new business revenues and long term customer relationships.
You will be an ambitious salesperson with a proven track record in business to business sales. You will be expected to be proactive and generate sales using a variety of methods.
- New business sales focusing on all communication products and pitching a bespoke, tailored IT and telecoms integrated solution.
- Competently and knowledgeably advising customers on solutions and services that best fulfil their requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of customer needs.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales, challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Working with the implementation team to implement the end customer’s solution
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Exceed monthly sales targets.
- Use internal processes to manage pipeline, report progress and forecast accurately maintaining accurate records.
- Develop opportunities in target markets with full marketing support.
- To follow up appointments with the necessary information to progress and achieve the sales in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Adhere to KPIs set by the Managing Director such as, but not limited to: Gross Profit per month, number of new customers, self-generated appointments
- Self-generate appointments, though lead generation activity, including cold calling and utilisation of internal lead sources.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a sales environment is essential.
- Field Sales of experience of at least 3 years in the telecoms sector
- Sales experience within the telecoms industry and a proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs.
- Experience in solution selling including PBX, IP, data, and voice network services.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to multitask; prioritising workload depending on agreed time-scales.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience.
- Generous uncapped commission scheme offering realistic OTE of £60-70K+.
- Car Allowance
- Company laptop/mobile phone.
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine opportunity for personal development and to recruit and develop a team of salespeople around you.
This is a growing company with lots of opportunity for progression down the line. If you are a successful, motivated, and technically knowledgeable salesperson looking for the right opportunity and proposition then apply to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'