Basic: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
OTE: £55k Uncapped (top performers are earning £100,000+)
Benefits: Fully expensed travel costs
A giant in the Managed Print Solutions / Multi-Functional Devices / Document Solutions industry is yet again due to continued growth and success my client are looking to expand their sales force. BDM / Business Development Manager / Field Sales (Photocopier / MPS Solutions). This company specialise in providing Managed Print Solutions / Copier & Printer Solutions into the Commercial and Corporate marketplaces which includes all related Document / Print Management software solutions.
They are offering the BDM / Business Development Manager / Field Sales (Photocopier / MPS Solutions) to earn off their unrivalled commission structure and offer a genuine career path. If you want to be part of this highly successful and still fast growing organisation and already have 2+ years' solution focused experience selling MPS / Copiers this could be for you.
The BDM / Business Development Manager / Field Sales (Photocopier / MPS Solutions) Role:
- New Business and Account Management experienced
- Opportunity to join a leading giant in the industry
- Rapidly growing Photocopier / MFD / MPS resellers who sell a range of Copiers, Printers and related Document / Print Management Software solutions
- In this role you will be selling mainly into the SME / Commercial marketplace and will also have opportunity to sell into the smaller corporates
- You will develop and grow a defined territory of existing customers and source new business opportunities
- You will be given some accounts to hit the ground running with
- Fantastic earning potential and career development
To be successful the BDM / Business Development Manager / Field Sales (Photocopier / MPS Solutions) MUST:
- All candidates MUST have at least 2 years industry related B2B field sales experience gained in the Photocopier/MFD sales industry
- Proven performance of target achievement - £10kGP and above per month
- Must be money hungry and KPI focused
- Able to work autonomously with minimal guidance
- Must have a new business hunter mentality
- Have bucket loads of enthusiasm
- Hardworking, energetic and ambitious people need only apply
- Proven track record
- If you are target driven, motivated by money and success and want to progress your career with a fast growing organisation, this is the role for you!
No applications will be considered if you do not have Managed Print Solutions sales experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job