Business Development Executive
Monday - Friday
£32,000 - £37,000 OTE
My client, the UK's fastest growing provider of financial solutions, are currently recruiting a Business Development Executive to help enhance, promote and develop their industry leading team. With excellent benefits available including uncapped commission, pension and private health care, this is an exciting opportunity for the right person.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Use excellent brand knowledge to match the needs of clients
- Generating new ideas and adopting an innovative approach to the develop the business
- Cross-selling other products/services
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients
This role requires the following:
- Experience within the Recruitment Industry
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- A highly self-motivated approach
- The ability to manage your own workload efficiently
If you are a forward thinking, sales professional with a proactive attitude, then I want to hear from you!
To apply, or request further information about this role, please apply now, forward your CV to Rachel at Cordant People or call the office on .
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment Agency. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job