The client is a global law firm based in Leeds covering the UK, US, China, Hong Kong and many more countries. You will be a crucial part of the marketing team
The client based in Leeds is a huge global law firm based in Leeds, they are looking for their next recruit to join the fun and bubbly marketing team. They are a reputable company who believe in their employees and put the time and effort in to nurturing their staff to ensure they and the employee gain the best experiences whilst with them.
This role is working with the marketing team and supporting the associates and partners. It is a very varied role doing everything from event organising, social media, researching, report writing, presentation creation and generally anything the partners need support with.
The successful BDE will have the following attributes:
- Possess a high degree of poise and professionalism
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels and various personalities, including partners, marketing staff, and clients, as well the ability to handle stressful situations calmly
- Ability to prioritise workload and solve problems quickly
- Collaborate with virtual teams and manage work that is generated and required in different time zones
- Solid oral and written communication skills - must be able to communicate ideas accurately and effectively
- Interest in reading legal, economic and marketing press
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sensitive to cultural differences and issues
- A good team player
- Confidence in presenting ideas and views clearly and with conviction
- Flexible and versatile approach to work and enjoy collaborating with a team comprised of different needs, styles and requirements
- Be resourceful, proactive and creative
- Ability to create and maintain visibility within the Group through different initiatives
You wouldn't expect such a big law firm to have such a fun outlook on the working environment, flexi-hours, trips to overseas offices, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, taste cards, bike to work scheme, season tickets (travel), open plan, modern office and much more.
- Social media
- Content creation
- Professional services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'