Carter Murray have partnered with a leading London law firm who are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Executive on a 6-month fixed term contract.
This role will be sat in the firm's top ranked and award winning Commercial Real Estate team, so a great opportunity for someone in Real Estate looking to gain legal experience, or already in a law firm but looking to step into Real Estate.
- Develop and implement three sector plans covering; Student Accommodation, ESG and Later Living
- Support and help drive PR activities (working hand in hand with the firm's appointed PR agency) associated with the sector groups noted above
- BDM strategy and implementation for the Planning team and supporting the BDM Manager in their work for the Construction and Property Litigation teams
- Manage three directory submissions
- Draft monthly BDM report and weekly BDM round up
- Lead on pitch opportunities
- Take on project work and ad hoc tasks, as and when required
Experience & Skill Set
- Experience in a professional services environment, ideally law or real estate
- Business development experience - pitches, proposals, collateral for client meetings
This role can be at Exec or Senior Exec level, or open to candidates looking to step up into a Junior Manager position.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'