A leading law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the business development and marketing strategy and activities for the Private Wealth sector. In addition to this they will also play a key role in supporting the Head of Business Development across a variety of projects and manage a BD Executive.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Director of Marketing, the Head of Business Development and Partners to review, develop and update business plans and budgets
- Working with fee earners to develop strategic targeting of new business suggesting methods of entry to potential new clients
- Developing, populating and reporting on key information repositories, such as deals databases, events etc.
- Organising and delivering training for fee-earners in the various skills necessary to develop prospects and win new business
- Project managing the pitch process including writing pitch and credentials documents, communicating pitch activity effectively, assisting in training fee earners in pitching skills and pitch debriefs
- Co-developing and managing the delivery of specific go-to-market campaigns
- Creating brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials with support from the Business Development Executive
- Driving and coordinating UK and international directory and award submissions
- Working with the relevant fee earners and the Marketing Communications team in creating and organising newsletters, legal updates and other direct mailings
The ideal candidate for the role of BD Manager will have relevant experience within the professional services environment, a good academic record and both a proven track record of relevant BD results and flair for the 'sales' side of professional services marketing.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - leightontaylorC
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job