A top magic circle law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be part of their London office on a permanent basis and support the Financial Services sector. You will be working closely with the marketing and BD team and be liaising with partners.
As the Business Development Manager you will be required to:
- Take the lead role in preparing proposals, pitch presentations and credentials statements.
- Seek client feedback, capture proposal outcomes and prompt fee earners to act upon feedback.
- Identify appropriate client entertainment opportunities with fee earners and the CRM team.
- Maintain the flow of market/client intelligence to partners and associates.
- Plan roundtables and client seminars to raise awareness of our expertise in key product areas.
- Work with PAs and the BD Assistant to ensure email distribution and target lists are kept up-to-date.
- Lead on communication, coordination and strategic leadership of the international DSF BD community.
- Coach partners on their presentations and ensure the teams follow best practice.
- Work with the CRM team on specific client tactics, including secondee debriefs, client presentations and training.
The firm are looking for an ambitious individual who ideally has relevant BD and Marketing experience as a BD Manager within a professional services environment and has an existing marketing/business qualification. You will be a team player who is enthusiastic, has high attention to detail with a strong client focus and has the ability to motivate the team and fee earners to deliver business goals.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job