Our client is a Global Law Firm seeking a paralegal for their Business Acceptance Unit.
This opportunity would be ideal for an LPC graduate awaiting the start of their training contract with some experience gained as a paralegal or in a law firm. This role is a 12 month FTC.
You will gain:
- an understanding of the way business comes into a law firm
- exposure to fee earners at all levels across the whole firm
- crucial senior stakeholder management experience
- the chance to put to good use the skills of legal research and analysis you learned during your law degree and LPC
- work in an "in house" capacity in a commercial role
- an understanding of one of the fastest-growing and exciting career paths within the legal sector
Please submit a copy of your CV and a member of the team will be in touch if you are suitable. Thank you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'