Do you have experience in battery modelling and simulation and want to work for a leading electrification company in the aviation/aerospace market? An industry-leading company specialising in highly technical projects focused on the electrification of the aerospace and aviation markets is currently looking for a Battery Modelling and Simulation Engineer to join their team.
Operating in the aerospace and aviation market, our client is truly leading the way in zero-emissions, electric flight as well as the design and manufacturing of bespoke energy storage solutions. They have a strong heritage in the aviation space as well as a background in both the F1 and automotive markets. This combination makes them a market leader in aviation/aerospace electrification, working on innovative, highly technical projects.
Working on projects ranging from battery systems, to thermal management systems, to power electronics, out client lead the way in the electrification of the aviation space and aim to be a driving force in the shift to electric across the market.
As Battery Modelling and Simulation Engineer you’ll be responsible for the ownership of electro-thermal battery modelling and simulation activities. You’ll lead on these and make sure they’re completed, on time, on budget, and to specification.
- Owning electro-thermal battery modelling and simulation activities
- Leading on activities to ensure they’re completed on time and to the specification
- Setting up toolchains for modelling and simulation
- Creating best practice procedures for modelling and simulation
- Creating models of the client’s battery systems
- Running simulations for feasibility studies
- Optimising and directing designs
- Working with test engineers to refine models
You will have at least 2 years of battery modelling and simulation experience, as well as…
- Relevant science/engineering degree
- Experience with modelling simulation tools such as MATLAB/Simulink, Ansys Twin Builder, etc.
- Track record of creating battery system models
- Experience in the aviation industry desirable
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Able to work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Strong communication/presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Able to write proposals and reports
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Membership of an industry-related professional body desirable but not essential
FMC Contact for this role: Tom Winter
Reference number: 9174
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'