Bathroom Specification Consultant
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, however this role will require flexibility due to the evening events programme
Salary Competitive, depending on experience
Benefits: Generous company pension scheme, 20 days holiday and death in service benefit
A new, exciting opportunity to join a leading, international bathroom manufacturer as an experienced Specifications Consultant. This role will be of interest to someone with experience in the luxury bathroom industry who enjoys working with architects and designers.
The primary function of this role is to work with Architects and Designers to help them create detailed specifications for projects and contracts. This may also involve organising and attending meetings at client premises. You will report to the Showroom Manager and as part of the showroom team, the job holder will also support the events programme and undertake relevant administrative tasks.
- You will also work closely with the Specifications Manager, collating information about visitors and taking basic information from new walk-in clients in addition to owning specific projects.
- Your proactive, 'can-do’ attitude will be essential to bring, generate and develop strong commercial relationships with clients. You will need to provide excellent technical support and product expertise.
- This will be a varied role, at times you could be working independently and sometimes as part of a broader sales and marketing team.
- Welcoming visitors to the showroom and ensuring a professional and friendly welcome is always received
- Supporting the events and exhibition programme
- Updating the CRM system with relevant client information and daily activity.
- Undertaking daily key holder responsibilities, in the absence of the showroom manager, and basic facilities management when required, e.g. calling out maintenance people
Knowledge and Experience:
- Exceptional knowledge of the commercial washroom and bathroom sector
- Strive to be the 'go-to-person’ for technical information within the showroom environment.
- An understanding of the procurement process from specification to delivery is essential and experience of supply and fit
- You must be able to write clear, concise specifications that demonstrate your understanding of the client requirements
- Your attention to detail is exceptional and you can articulate your ideas beautifully both verbally and by email
- Someone who is always happy to help, is not afraid to get their hands dirty and has a genuine interest in meeting people
- Acting on your own initiative and anticipating future needs is important as is the ability to generate solutions and actions
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and can complete accurate data mining from the various customer databases including BarbourABI
- Marketing experience and solid business knowledge would be useful with an understanding of the principles of B2B marketing (desired)
Global CTS Limited
No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above. In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'