Bathroom Showroom Sales Designer
Showroom Sales Designer
19K + Bonus / Incentive scheme + Benefits
An exciting opportunity for individuals with a strong background in bathroom / tile sales looking to take the next step in their career and have one eye on the future into new store openings and management positions.
Our client is going through strong period of growth and they are looking to add value to their business with competent and experience Bathroom Sales personnel.
The ideal candidate will be able to successfully represent the company’s core values of great customer service as well as demonstrating excellent knowledge of bathroom brands and tiles.
This role requires a person with a proven track record of working in a retail environment, preferably within the bathroom or tile industry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a range of duties including being part of the sales team, designing bathroom layouts, in addition to a range of administration tasks and stock management.
- Achieving personal sales and store targets across set KPI’s
- Delivering world class customer service
- Following all in store procedures
- Order and payment processing
- Designing bathroom layouts using specialist CAD software
- General stock control including lifting and handling of heavy stock
- Maintaining cleanliness and store POS
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Must have bathroom and/or tile retail sales experience
- Ability to work with Word, Excel
- Needs to possess a high attention to detail necessary for processing customer orders/quotations
- Ability to persuade and influence customers, demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, must possess strong organisational skills
If you have the key experience that we require, and you would like to work for a company that values its staff - then we would like to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"