Bathroom Showroom Executive
A very successful Bathroom Retailer are looking for a New Show Room Executive in Cardiff to join their friendly and successful team.
- Competitive salary of £18,000 basic with expected OTE of £22,000 -£24,000
- Sales commission scheme
- On the job and formal internal training provided
- Low turnover in company - reason for vacancy is a long standing member of staff retiring
- Leading high street brand - high end clientele and strong profits
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9:00 - 18:00, Saturday 9:00 - 17:00, Sunday 10:00 - 16:00 (you will work on a rolling shift pattern and will work 5 days per week, your days off will vary each week but are also highly negotiable, the team are really supportive and friendly and work around each other to make everything fair).
Our client started off manufacturing ceramic tiles and has since grown its production into bathrooms and kitchens. Of recent, it has started supplying in areas such as architecture and offering their services for building solutions. A leading provider of Ceramic floor tiles, bathrooms and kitchens, well known for its advanced production techniques and the quality and versatility of its designs.
Working as part of the showroom team you will be responsible for actively approaching clients and assisting them, identifying requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions from their product range to meet the clients requirements and aspirations. You will also be required to provide clients with detailed and accurate quotations based on their requirements. As part of the role you will also be handling payments directly from clients and ensuring all relevant paperwork and receipts are complete. Other duties will include following a sales process, answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries.
- Relevant face to face experience in a Tiles/ Bathroom Retailer
- Excellent people skills, you will have a background selling or promoting products to the general public and be confident building rapport
- Clear and positive communicator
- Ability to identify buying signals
- Good negotiation and influencing skills, you will be responsible for personal targets and therefore if you have previously been responsible for converting and generating sales this will strengthen your application
- A good listener
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Driven and determined to succeed
- Able to adapt to different customer profiles
- Good communicator
- Smart personal appearance
If this role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV online immediately or for further information, please call Natalie on
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Showroom sales
- Bathroom Sales
- Tile Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"