ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE
This is a permanent role paying a basic of £18k with an excellent commission structure and company benefits.
You will be part of a sales leading organisation With over 400 stores throughout the world. selling kitchens and bathrooms
As an experienced Showroom Sales Executive / Advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
* Driving sales performance and delivering exceptional customer service by inspiring and engaging customers.
* You will be passionate about home improvement and delivering high standards of customer service.
* Success in this role is all about understanding the individual needs of the customer first before proposing a solution - offering the kind of service that results in complete customer satisfaction and achieves sales too.
* Deliver exceptional levels of customer service and sales through inspiring and engaging the customer
* Deliver and exceed personal sales targets through exceptional service
* Use effective questioning techniques to identify specific customer needs
* Build and maintain positive working relationships with trade account customers
* Advise customers on suitable products, identify and maximise sales opportunities
* Resolve customer queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm
* Work as part of the sales team to maintain exceptional store standards of presentation, including merchandising and stock control
Skills / experience:
* Previous customer service or customer care experience from any industry
working with high end products
* An ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills
* Previous experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work co-operatively with others
* Confident and professional in dealing with a wide variety of different customer situations
* Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment
* Energy, drive and a positive can do attitude
In return, you will benefit from:
* Competitive salary
* Sales Commission Scheme
* On the job and formal internal training will be provided
* Free parking and much more
The working hours will be 08.30am - 17.30pm five days a week which will include two Saturdays a month.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job