Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Bathroom Designer
- Location: Stevenage, Herts
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
- Contract: Permanent
- Are you a creative individual with a flair for detail?
- Do you come from an artistic back ground? Or have an interest in design and interiors?
- Maybe you've designed bathrooms, bedrooms or kitchens previously?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent customer service skills and are used to dealing with the public?
- Have you got experience using CAD (although this isn't essential)?
- Are you a 'fast learner' and have the ability to pick things up quickly?
- Do you have good administration skills and would feel confident writing your own quotes?
- Are you a confident individual who would be happy liaising with suppliers/clients directly?
- Do you take pride in your appearance and are well presented?
- Does working in a lovely bathroom showroom and being part of a friendly team appeal to you?
- Would you describe yourself as a confident individual who is able to communicate at all levels?
- Are you a patient person who would be able to spend time designing your client's bathroom on a one-to-one basis, by using our clients 3D design service?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for...
- Responding to customer queries and arranging meetings in the showroom
- Designing bathrooms using our clients 3D design services
- Meeting, greeting and answering customer questions on a face-to-face basis
- Raising quotes
- General admin duties
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails
- Ensuring showroom is up to date
- Contributing to office layout and keeping it tidy
- Emailing/ordering stock when required
- Liaising with suppliers
- Following up customer enquiries
- Converting leads into sales
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls promptly and dealing with them appropriately.
- Educated to GCSE level or higher
- Preferably artistic
- Previous experience of using CAD is preferred, although not essential
- Quick learner
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills is essential
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills, including an excellent standard of all MS products
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good planning and organisational capabilities
- Communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Well presented with a good telephone manner
- Consistent accuracy.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for this market leading and respected organisation for 'the right candidate'
The TalentHQ team: Finding 'the right talent for the right job' - it's what we do best!
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Bespoke Furniture
- Bathroom Showroom
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job