- Location: Leeds
Working as part of the team you will deliver excellent customer service by resolving customer queries and complaints. The role plays an integral part in customer service & sales operations. As well as:
- Improve customers’ experience by ensuring that all inbound calls are handled whilst offering best in class customer engagement
- Identify own development needs and engage support where necessary
- Engage with immediate and wider teams to share best practises.
- When required, act as a support to handle calls across various customer interactions for both sales and service as required
- Ensure technical knowledge is developed and maintained on all systems relevant to the role in order to support our brand.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor
- Have a proven Customer Service track record within a busy office.
- Have a proven track record of effective written communications.
- A positive attitude and good team player
- Problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
Our Showroom is open six days a week Monday - Saturday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours a week
- Bathroom Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Retail / Trade Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'