Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer required to work in the Essex area for a leading nationwide air conditioning company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed in 2001. Our client offers their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning solutions. Their expanding client base consists of long standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high level technical mastery. They reward engineers based on their contribution and performance with a bi-annual bonus scheme of up to £2,600 and due to their large client base overtime is available all year round.
This opportunity is for a basic level Engineer who will need to have a minimum of 2-years post apprenticeship experience within the air conditioning industry and have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRF's, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Overview
- Attending commercial and industrial client sites within the Essex area
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems.
- Working on a range of systems such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits, Multi Splits and Chillers.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Requirements
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas Cat1)
- NVQ / C&G level 2 or 3 within Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Full Driving Licence
- Be based within the Essex area
- Experience with servicing, maintaining, fault finding, repairing and attending breakdowns
- Must have worked on VRVs, VRFs and Split systems
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary of £28,580
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Travel Paid at one-hour
- On call allowance (1 in 6, £1,200 guaranteed)
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Pension & 28 Days Holidays (INC Bank Holidays)
- Performance Bonus of up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job