Bartenders & Mixologists - Central London
An exciting opportunity for enthusiastic bartenders to join a growing team with a shared love of food, excellent cocktails and wine. This centrally located restaurant and hotel represents a great platform for bartenders and mixologists looking to develop their skills further.About the client
- Central location
- Luxury, boutique hotel
- Multipurpose space - cocktail bar, café, hotel bar & restaurant
You will have the opportunity to learn a huge amount about bartending across a wide range of spaces. From making classic cocktails in a bar space to serving wine and spirits in a busy restaurant, no two days will be the same.About you:
- A minimum one years' experience as a cocktail bartender
- You demonstrate a strong desire to learn, to work as part of a team and to contribute to the growth of the team when possible
- You are passionate about the London beverage and cocktail scene
- You are able to provide a high level of service to guests, whilst maintaining a relaxed and friendly approach and service style.
This is a rare opportunity to join an unrivaled team in a landmark London venue. We expect to fill these roles by the end of this week. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.Please connect with me on LinkedIn for future opportunities
- Soho Central London Fast Paced Cuisine Cool Trendy Award winning bespoke Hotel modern british Culture Staff benefits top 100 benefits five star mixolo
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'