We’re looking for hardworking and brilliant bartenders to join our team.
Pitcher & Piano Richmond is perfect for any occasion. Serving up great food and drinks is what we love doing the most; whether its breakfast, lunch, after work drinks or party bookings - we aim to provide our customers with great premium products and the best customer service consistently. We’ve been around for 30 years now and we’re proud of what we do, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
The ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, creative and hard working with a real flair and passion; not only for this industry but also for serving high quality food and drinks in a fast paced and fun environment.
- Have over a year’s experience in a similar role in a bar/restaurant
- Have exceptional customer service skills with a helpful and friendly can-do attitude
- Have a real passion for serving high quality food and drinks with extensive product knowledge of our products
- Be an excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be able to work quickly under high pressure whilst maintaining excellent standards
- Be fun-loving, have a big personality and enjoy the culture that this industry offers
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering exciting opportunities across the company in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs have the best teams and some of the best equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
The work will be hard, but this is a fun and rewarding opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge. If you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you!
While we would love to get back to everyone, we will only be able to contact those candidates who progress to the next stage.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job