Bartender - The Ivy Cobham Brasserie
• Have a passion for wines and spirits with the ability to recommend and advise guests
• Gain product knowledge and create a guest experience based on both drinks and food served at the bar
• Establish and maintain good working relationships amongst the bar and front of house team
• Supervise bar backs, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained and that the bar is set according to standards
What’s in it for you??
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
• Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
• Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
• Lots of great benefits including free uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets????
• Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice??
• A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
• External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice
Who are we??
All Ivy Collection restaurants have been designed to deliver the memorable experience that is synonymous with The Ivy’s unique style, extending the magic of our celebrated West Street venue to handpicked locations across London, the UK and Ireland.
Open seven days a week and offering all day dining, from breakfast to dinner with lunch, brunch and afternoon tea in between, means everyone has the chance to enjoy a little taste of The Ivy’s glamour, whatever the occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'