Bar Person – Ruby’s Bar
St Petroc’s Bistro was the second of Rick Stein and Jill Stein’s restaurants opened in 1988. Our Bistro has grown over the years specialising in bistro food from Britain, France, Spain and Italy. In 2016 Ruby’s Bar was opened next door to St Petroc’s Bistro, our front of house team enjoy looking after guests at both St Petroc’s Bistro and Ruby’s Bar.
We’re looking for a full time or part time Bartenderto confidently deliver exceptional service to our customers. As Bartender you’ll work as part of our large restaurant team, taking orders, serving food and drink and wowing our customers with your knowledge. If you’ve seen our menu you’ll know there’s lots to learn so you’ll need a passion for food and the ability to offer outstanding service. In return we’ll support your development and you’ll have the opportunity to take part in supplier visits, masterclasses and training.
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £2.00 per hour, you could earn from £9.53 per hour
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Bartender, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job