BARTENDER - AMAZING SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT CONCEPT!
BARTENDER – AMAZING SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT CONCEPT!
BOUNCE is a ground-breaking social entertainment concept with two established London venues situated in Farringdon and Old Street and a fledgling venue in Chicago, USA. Each beautifully designed venue features 17 ping pong tables (including the London 2012 Olympic final table), an open counter restaurant with a modern European inspired menu, fantastic DJs and a stunning full cocktail bar that takes centre stage.
With three highly successful venues and enormous plans for UK and global growth, Bounce are recruiting for Bartenders to join the success story!
To deliver friendly and efficient service; to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our customers and ensure they have a great experience; our bartenders are attentive to our customers’ needs and preferences, make recommendations and serve drinks and food accurately and efficiently according to Bounce standards; at all times bartenders are expected to make our customers feel welcome, important and relaxed.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To wow every guest with your love of hospitality and excellent customer service
- To show your knowledge and passion for bartending while ensuring you exceed expectations when delivering
- To prepare the bar for service before opening and following bar closing procedures
- To maximise all sales through upselling and guest satisfaction
- To be responsible for taking cash and card payments
- To ensure bar is stocked and any wastage is recorded in line with procedures
- To ensure that a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained
- A stable background in quality focused cocktail bars
- An individual with positive energy that can work as part of a team
- An advanced fluency in English language skills
- A confident individual that enjoys engage with guests
- A vibrant demonstration of speed and efficiency behind the bar
- A genuine passion for hospitality as your chosen career
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'