Baristas/Maestros for expanding world-class themed café bar in Nottingham City Centre
(Full-time, part-time and 0 hours contracts available)
Salary negotiable plus benefits (subject to qualifying period)
Want to work for the leading name in its field? Work with the 'best of the best’? Make a real difference in serving customers? Build a career as the chain expands?
LUDORATI needs you!
We are looking to recruit outstanding individuals who want to join our winning team and contribute to the success of our café-bars.
We want Baristas who know about serving the highest quality coffee in a relaxing and friendly but busy environment.
Baristas can look to an attractive remuneration package, structured training and development, and unique career prospects in various roles, where desired.
The role of our Baristas:
- As a member of a high performing team, we'll be looking to you to serve the required drink and provide food of choice perfectly, using state of the art equipment.
- Our constant focus on team performance means that you’ll always be looking to make a difference and meet customer expectation. But isn’t just about the food and drink.
- When all said and done it's the Barista interaction with customers that really counts - thus it’s you and what you bring to the role that interests us.
- We expect our stores to be busy and so you'll need to operate at your best to provide a quick and effective service at all times. Compromise is not an option. Thinking correctly under customer pressure is what it is all about. Dealing in a cool, calm, collected but engaging manner is what we expect.
What we will be looking for in you:
- You’ll have a friendly, outgoing and cheerful disposition, ready to take on responsibility and the reliability that comes with it - not forgetting the fun, of course.
- You are determined to get things right and operate flexibly in a team environment. Smartness is a word you identify with.
- You’re also supportive individual recognising that nobody achieves anything without this - it’s all about the team.
- Experience of working within a customer facing environment, or within hospitality/retail in a barista-style role would be advantageous.
- Flexibility on availability across the week is paramount.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to work for LUDORATI.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'