Experienced Barista required for temporary work.
We supply staff on a temporary basis to cover staffing shortages at our customer sites. If you're interested in flexible, temporary Barista work, then this may be for you.
Applicants would need to be experienced in making freshly ground coffee using manual barista machines.
Benefits of registering with us for temporary work:
- Specialists in catering & hospitality recruitment
- Increased opportunities for work
- Flexible working - you decide when and where you work
- Good hourly rates of pay, paid weekly into your bank account
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- Online account for you to update your availability, check your bookings, download timesheets and much more
To find out more about working with us as a Barista, contact us now, or alternatively submit a CV with up to date contact details.
- Food Hygiene
- Barista Training
- Making Coffee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job