Job Title ~ Barista (Speciality Coffee Shop)
Location ~ Ashford
Salary ~ £7.50ph - £8.00ph
Our client is looking for Experienced, Energetic, Passionate Baristas to join their growing team and Brand.
You MUST have a 'CanDo’ Positive attitude, be extremely passionate about Speciality Coffee and have impeccable attention to detail. As a Speciality Barista you will be entering the top level of baristas in the country, you will achieve an extremely high level of knowledge and you will play a crucial role within an energetic team of Coffee enthusiasts who are driven to provide excellent coffee coupled with excellent customer service. You will form part of a fun atmosphere for both customers and colleagues, the company strives to create great experiences for colleagues and customers alike.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Craft and serve Speciality Coffee and other hot beverages.
- Follow strict drink construction and specifications, as well as being able to make some modifications according to customer requests.
- Opening and setting up the shop.
- Closing and cleaning the shop.
- Be able to pour latte art 100% on all coffees (Or be able/willing to learn).
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Weigh/Time every shot, discarding any extraction that does not meet the recipe.
- Competently Dial in the grinders throughout the day.
- Stocking refrigerators and other merchandise, such as other baked goods, drinks, or food
- Be aware that you form part of a team and will also be supporting other areas of the business as required during shifts.
- Taking drink orders and payment from customers at the payments desk.
- Interacting with and serving customers.
- Cleaning down counter tops, tables and chairs periodically.
- Sweeping the floor, cleaning up spills and taking out the rubbish.
- Strictly Follow health and safety procedures!
- Be extremely punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance.
- Maintain a clean and sanitised work environment.
- Contribute to an Extremely positive team environment.
- Set up or restock product displays.
- Maintain Extremely High Levels of cleanliness.
Your Skill and Qualifications
- Experience in the coffee service industry (does not have to be in speciality shops)
- Experienced and comfortable with working extremely busy shifts.
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service & coffee.
- Tidy, presentable and very self-disciplined.
- Detailed-oriented and always passionate about your product quality.
*Please be aware that due to the high volumes of candidates we deal with, we are unable to respond to every applicant. So please assume that your application has been unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 14 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job