Barista / Retail Sales Assistant
LL18 5XE – Candidates must be able to get to and from our client’s Bodelwyddan store on the A55, between Junctions 24A and 25
£7.83 per hour + Benefits
Full time / Part Time
Do you have a passion for coffee and customer service? Are you looking for a fun filled role that will enhance your career and provide you with excellent training? Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Barista / Retail Sales Assistant to join the team!
Our Baristas / Retail Sales Assistants really are the face of the business. They are an important part of the customers’ day and experts in handcrafting delicious, perfect beverages. Connecting and creating the moments that make a difference in each person’s day following the core values – “to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.”
You will be an essential link in the daily operations of the store, being at the heart of the retail teams. Our client offer significant training and support so if you have never made a coffee, don’t worry as they will train you on all aspects of the job.
Barista / Retail Sales Assistant main duties include:
- Working as a team to ensure a world class customer experience
- Driving sales and offering add on sales
- Provide quality drinks, coffee and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Providing a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting customers and preparing customer orders
- Cash handling
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when supplies are getting low
- Executing store operations including promotional activity and cleanliness
The Ideal Barista / Retail Sales Assistant:
No experience is required as full training is provided.
As a Barista / Retail Sales Assistant, you will be the face of the store and because customers are key to the success of the business, providing an outstanding customer service experience is key to this retail role. You must have the drive, passion and a natural energy to deliver a fabulous customer service experience and consistent product every time! Passionate, friendly, flexible and reliable - if you love delivering great service then this is the right role for you!
Our client have a range of contracts available. Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and will be required to cover various shifts including weekends and evenings.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as a Barista / Retail Sales Assistant, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.83 (£5.90 for employees aged 16 and 17). Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities – coffee education!
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful and growing franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
- On-shift benefits, a bonus scheme and employee of the month scheme!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street retailers and restaurants. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as a Barista / Retail Sales Assistant! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'