Would you like to start a job ASPA as a Barista in a lovely family feel coffee shop in West London Ealing location? Can you offer your long-term commitment, positive attitude to work and serving our lovely customers with the smile and willingness to deliver quality customer service? As this is all you need - we will teach you everything else!
Responsibilities will include:
- Ordering coffee, cakes and muffins, sandwiches, drinks and other coffee shop supplies
- Arranging coffee shop’s display, presenting homemade cakes
- Preparing fair-trade luxurious velvety coffee in artisan style, creating new exciting ways of presentation
- Preparing and toasting sandwiches, arranging meals, serving cakes, muffins and other yummy things
- Administering all transactions - cash and cards payments
- Cleaning and tidying up the kitchen during the day, end of the day tidying up - sweeping, washing, cleaning the coffee shop, loading the dish washer etc.
- Talking to customers, being polite and friendly at all times, serving great coffee, making sure the coffee shop is clean and tidy at all times, enjoying your work and getting satisfaction from the job well done!
We would highly prefer for a person to live locally and/or to be able and committed to travel to work on daily basis. We are in W13, Northfields, Ealing Borough, London!
Are we looking for you? Are you looking for a lovely place to work for you can call and treat as your own? Then please apply right now!
- Customer Service
- Barista Training