£17 - £25 an hour
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading FE College in Cheshire that are recruiting a barbering Lecturer for 1 evening a week to cover from 18-21 on a Wednesday.
- Working in the Hair Dressing department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
- Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
- Delivery of barbering in a FE College
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
- Experience of delivering barbering
- A barbering Qualification
- A current DBS on the update service
To find out more information and to apply, please contact the Education team today by calling or send your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'