We're looking for a Barista to join our front of house team helping support the seamless running of the bar at The Ivy Kensington Brasserie. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and a quick learner, it could be the start of a great career.
• Provide support to the entire bar team
• Establish and maintain good working relationships amongst the bar and front of house team
• Monitor and regularly replenish all stock, ensuring bartenders have the supplies to make drinks
• Ensure the bar area is clean
• Where necessary be responsible for maintaining the coffee machine and making coffee for guests
What’s in it for you??
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
• Top class training - before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
• Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
• Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets????
• Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice??
• A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
• External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'