Employer Leisure Venue
Recruiter Prosper Hospitality Recruitment Limited
Salary £19000 - £21000 + Tips
Job Title Front of House Supervisor
Located in the Suffolk countryside within commutable distance of Ipswich, Debenham, Woodbridge and Stowmarket this fantastic new venue are currently seeking an experienced a Front of House Supervisor.
Shift patterns will be earlies and lates: 9am - 5pm / 2pm - 10pm. With flexibility needed for functions.
- Working closely with the private owner you will need to be a real people person, someone with a warm persona and an engaging smile.
- This is a new business for the owners and they have created a fantastic venue and are working hard to offer a full range of menu options for the clientele from breakfast to light bites, to Danish and Coffee to full lunches and dinners so we need a Front of House Supervisor who can manage a diverse service and ensure all guests are greeted and served in a positive manner.
- As Front of House supervisor you will need to be smart, proactive and hands on. You will understand the EPOS system, ideally be a trained barista and will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- The restaurant can seat up to 80 people and the venue can do functions for 100 - 150 so experience in larger volume would be advantageous.
- With a captive audience and high calibre of clientele who enjoy fresh food you will proud of the venue and project.
- Lots of opportunity for growth for the right candidate as the 5 year plan is exciting and extensive
- Working 40 - 45 hours per week on straight shifts with 2 days off and one long weekend in 5 off this role offers that work - life balance rare in the hospitality industry.
- You must have your own transport due to location of the site
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Experience
- Barista Training
- Hospitality Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job