Bar / Waiting Staff - Customer Service/ Sales Assistant
Calling all bar staff, waiting staff, and you chefs in the back too! Are you in hospitality and done with waiting on tables, pulling the pints and tired of the lack of progression?
Millipic has just opened in Newcastle city centre and looking for 10+ customer service and sales assistants to become the face of our company with the additional opportunity to progress to high team leader/ supervisor roles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage general customer enquiries and provide customer support
- Be involved in promoting our products and services to customers
- Be involved in retail promotions and residential channels
- Feel confident and proactive to approach and converse with customers
- Finalise and process customer sales.
What we offer:
- A great working environment and company culture
- Full training to all our sales assistants
- Weekly company socials and team nights
- An all paid for annual getaway for our top 10 customer assistants
- Financial bonuses and commission only based earnings
Contact our team, and find out more today!
We currently have full time and flexible self-employed positions. You can state your preference for full time or part time, later in the recruitment process.
We will be shortlisting candidates shortly to meet with the manager for a preliminary appointment and a further shadowing day with our current customer service and sales team. We currently have several locations based within 10 miles of Newcastle city centre, so travel to these locations will be involved. Please note as this is part of the interview process, this is an unpaid day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job