Bar Supervisor - Restaurant - Taunton - £19,000 to £21,000 - Immediate Start
Paramount Personnel are currently seeking an experienced Bar Supervisor to oversee the smooth running of a busy bar.
·£19,000 to £21,000 plus share of tips
·5 out of 7 days to include weekends
·28 holidays per year (including bank holidays)
·Meals on duty
As Bar Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing guests with drinks as requested in a professional manner and according to proper procedures and bar regulations. Specifically, the Bar Supervisor will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of bar supervision
- Ensure all guests receive their drinks as requested
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and stores to Health, Safety &Hygiene standards at all times.
- Show complete awareness of all drink menus and readiness to explain and recommend drink contents to the hotel’s guests.
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through up selling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
- Demonstrate knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented
- Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin targets
- Stock Management
You will have at least one year’s experience as a bar supervisor within a high end restaurant or hotel.
If you would like more information about the Bar Supervisor position please call Jamie and email your CV.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'