Mill Farm Sports Ventures is an ambitious company with an entrepreneurial spirit and huge plans for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic brand new development, near to Kirkham, with a forward thinking team.
Reporting into and working with the Bar Manager, the main purpose of the role is to plan, direct and oversee all food and beverage operations including supervising staff, ensuring product and service standards are met.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure the bar is appropriately manned by fully trained staff
- Working closely with the Bar Manager to schedule rotas two weeks in advance
- Ensure the standard of service is of the highest quality at all times
- Be on call in the event of difficulties
- Interview and recruit new members of staff
- Ensure all areas of the bar, cellar and store cupboards are clean, organised and tidy
- All aspects of your job must be covered over a 7 day week 365 days a year
- Assist in the reduction of beverage costs at all times
- In conjunction with all other shift managers being responsible for stock control
- Ensure that all stock is rotated to prevent minimum wastage of all beverage products and all this information is recorded
- Maintain a good working relationship with your colleagues to create a team that works well together and with other departments
- Communicate company policy, standards and procedures to staff and ensure they operate within these policies
- Ensure team are compliant with fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and regulations
Previous bar experience is a must, whilst experience in a supervisory position previous is advantageous. Applicants should have rota and cash handling experience, with exceptional customer service skills.
The hours of work are 45 hours a week, 2 days off with a mix of straight and split shifts including all AFC Fylde home games.
- Bar Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"