Our Altrincham Bistrot Pierre is open seven days a week and we serve breakfast (on weekends) and lunch and dinner on every day of the week.
Our restaurant typically caters for a volume of anything from around 80 covers on a quiet weekday lunch service up to around 260 covers per service on a busy lunchtime evening or weekend.
About the role:
We’re looking for a skilled, self-motivated Bar Supervisor who lives and breathes the world of hospitality. We want someone who works well in a team of likeminded professionals, someone with a solid food and beverage background, who is just as much in their element when working as part of the front of house team on the floor serving customers as when behind a busy, fast paced bar.
The future member of our team will:
- Be a hands on supervisor, ensuring the team deliver the highest standards.
- Have excellent product knowledge of cocktails, wines, spirits and other beverages.
- Have experience serving draft ales, lagers and ciders along with knowledge of the cellar.
- Have floor / restaurant knowledge through experience as a waiter / waitress as part of a front of house team.
- Assist in the training of the team, promoting a culture of learning and development within the bar and front of house team.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
- Be personable, warm and engaging, delivering an experience that surpasses all guests expectations and compliments their time spent in the restaurant
- A proven track record as a bar supervisor and as a waiter / waitress in a fast paced, premium casual dining, good quality hotel or restaurant environment
In return we are offering the successful Bar Supervisor the following:
·Up to £8.50 per hour
·28 days holiday, including bank holidays
·Generous chef referral financial incentive scheme worth £750 per successful referral
·Excellent training and development
·Awesome staff benefits - including staff price on quality wines, "Perkbox" flexible benefits programme and a very generous discounted staff rate on MacDonalds Hotels.