Bar Supervisor - Rick Stein Marlborough
Are you searching for a role that will challenge you? Where you can work within an exceptional and dedicated team providing the very best service? We’re looking for passionate people to join our business, working behind our bar and supporting the front of house team.
We’re looking for a full time Bar Supervisor to confidently deliver exceptional service to our customers. As Bar Supervisor you'll play a key role in running the bar and deputising for the management team in their absence, ensuring that the bar is run in an efficient and smooth manner. If you’ve seen our menu you’ll know there’s lots to learn so you’ll need a passion for food and the ability to offer outstanding service. In return we’ll support your development and you’ll have the opportunity to take part in supplier visits, masterclasses and training.
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £2.00 per hour, you could earn from £9.78 per hour
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If you’d like to join our team as Bar Supervisor click apply to send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job