Bar Supervisor - 106 Cafe
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Cafe career with us as a Bar Supervisor at Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes, 106 Cafe. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
Supervising daily operations of the lounge bar and with the help of the F&B Services Manager to manage the team and assist with the efficient operation of the department.
- To take full responsibility of department in absence of the Food and Beverage services Manager and run daily shifts.
- To operate Micros computer systems on a supervisory level and produce adequate reports at the end of each shift. To handle all types of payment.
- To maintain effective communication within the team and to attend hotel meetings and training sessions when required.
- To be fully knowledgeable of all Menus, drinks, wines and service procedures in the Bar and ensure the staff are trained to the standards.
- To assist in controlling all operating costs.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment
- Previous experience in Cafe
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"