Bar Staff / Front of House
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience for a fabulous village pub with an excellent local reputation. This traditional but contemporary pub and restaurant is privately owned and provides a first-rate experience for drinkers and diners alike with its two distinct areas and new outdoor space.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
If you have relevant bar tending experience and are looking to join a great team for a full time role comprising of early/late/ and weekend shifts then please apply in the first instance to be considered for this role.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'