Working for a busy airport Hotel you will:
- Provide a pleasant dining experience by maintaining ambiance
- Help out with table preparation and food delivery
- Building and maintaining customer rapport; recommending menus; controlling costs; supervising staff.
- Maintain safe, secure, and clean environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling , and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meet restaurant operational standards by implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; recommending system improvements
- Meet restaurant financial standards by monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Maintains customer service by helping wait staff with table preparation and food delivery.
- Builds customer rapport by establishing relationships with regular customers; greeting customers; interceding in misunderstandings and differences between wait staff and customers; resolving complaints.
- Controls costs by minimising waste.
- Accomplishes restaurant goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Customer Service