The Hart Lounge is situated in North London. We are a busy bar & restaurant with a separate shisha lounge. Our concept is unique and well known since opening in 2018.
Our food menu is Lebanese, we make our own waffles and crepes and have an extensive spirit selection with our focus for drinks being cocktails and mocktails.
We are looking for a vibrant, energetic individual who has at least 3 years’ experience managing a busy restaurant.
The preferred candidate must be a leader, well organised, have excellent attention to detail and their primary focus being on service.
Our manager must be charismatic and willing to make the role their own by bringing their experiences forward and not be afraid to make changes to drive the business forward.
Managing a team of over 25 staff it is important that you have lots of energy and enthusiasm.
Must be creative, motivating, and pro-actively engaging with our team members to consistently deliver an outstanding experience for our guests and maintain high standards at all times.
If you are dynamic, charismatic, innovative, have management experience, love managing a large team, are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- As a manager you will manage the day to day operation of a high volume / high end lounge
- Responsible for correctly monitoring and controlling all processes to deliver margins in line with company targets, including stock levels and wastage
- Plan, forecast and complete rotas
- Full responsibility for the results achieved within the business, managing labour costs and stock controls
- Providing support and offer guidance to team members to help them achieve their personal best
- Accountable for ensuring all department paperwork is delivered timely, accurately and to the highest standards including COSHH controls and company Health and Safety
- Enhance customer experience
- Maintaining a fun, uniquely vibrant environment for team and customers that the brand is known and loved for.
- Ensure credibility and reputation of the brand is kept at high, reviews are being responded and pushed to drive awareness
- Drive sales and bring new exciting concepts.
- Shisha cleaning, recipes, coal management, hygiene and COVID-19 regulations are adhered to.
The Ideal Candidate
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Energetic with a passion to do a great job
· Demonstrates a passion for food, service, management and a social ambience.
· Team Player
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 per year
- Management Experience
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'