We are recruiting for an experienced and passionate Bar Manager to join a great team in East London. This is for a high volume independent restaurant & bar serving great cocktails in a vibrant environment.
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 2 years bar management experience
- Be an excellent communicator and have great attention to detail
- Strong leadership and people skills are a must!
- Stock control and financial accountability
- Have the ability to manage a large team
- Previous brand experience is preferred but not essential
- Passion for delivering great service
In return our client will offer:
- Great benefits and training to help you gain the right skills to further your career
- Achievable bonuses
Very people focussed company with strong values and work ethics, so if you’re driven and work well as part of a team we would love to hear from you!
This is a 7 day operation so will include some nights and weekends as part of your working week.
Please note - Due to the number of applications we receive it is difficult for us to respond to everyone personally. If you are successful we will be in touch within 5 days from receiving your application.
- Bar Management
- P&L Responsibility
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job