We are seeking an experienced Bar Manager to join the team of one of London's signature, fast paced groups within this iconic live music venue!
As the Bar Manager you will be working alongside the General Manager you will be fully responsible for the day to day management of this fast paced high volume venue!
- Big Personality is a must!
- The Bar Manager must possess excellent front and back of house skills
- Knowledge of Cocktails is preferred
- Experience within a high volume venue would be an advantage
- Excellent Man Management skills are essential with the ability to motivate your team at all times.
- A serious eye for detail and maintaining standards
- Proven background in training & development of your team
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job