Looking to recruit Bar and Waiting staff to join a busy team in Ipswich.
- Providing table service in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Cleaning down and resetting tables.
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
- Advising on food and Wine options.
- Serving a variety of drinks over the bar and at the table.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Bars and Restarurants.
- Good knowledge of food and wine.
- Ideally you will come from a Rosetted background or will have worked in a Restuarant of a good standard.
- Outgoing, friendly, well spoken and well presented.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Full time shift work.
- Permanent position.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"