Want the opportunity to work at one of the best racecourses in the UK??
We are staffing at Epsom Racecourse this year and are looking for hardworking and reliable events staff. Profiles are proud suppliers to some of the UK's most prestigious events, we will be hiring Bar/Waiting/Retail staff for this years season.
Experience is not essential, however all we ask of you is to be fun, outgoing, reliable and hard working. We offer FREE training in London for those wanting to touch up on their skills.
- Outgoing, reliable and friendly personality
- Able to work at our next event on Saturday 17th March from 15:00-01:00am
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
- Candidates must drive or live locally with links to Epsom train station (we offer a free taxi back to central London if finishing events at 01:00am)
- Uniform required is a white shirt, trousers and smart black shoes
- All candidates must be 18 years old or over
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be presentable and have a good, positive attitude
If you’re interested in working at events near you, wanting a part time job to accommodate your student loan and also wanting to work at Epsom racecourse - GET IN TOUCH!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job