We are currently recruiting for Hospitality Team Members to join our fantastic onsite team, working across a variety of venues across the South of England. If you’re passionate about customer experience, and bring your skill and positive energy to all you do, then we’d love to work with you.
As an asset to the team you will be enthusiastic about working in one or more of the following roles:
- Front of house waiter/ess
- Hospitality bartender
- Sous/Commis/Chef de Partie
- Restaurant/Bar Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Kitchen porter
The perfect candidate will…
- Have excellent English language skills.
- Have previous experience in hospitality (desirable but not essential)
- Uphold the company ethos through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Work well under pressure and seek support from colleagues and management where necessary.
- Enjoy working flexible hours and be eager to assume new roles within the industry.
- Be well-presented and display a strong desire to learn and improve.
- Be eligible to work in the U.K
How can we support your career?
- Local interviews and training sessions
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation service to work venues
- Reimbursed expenses
- Opportunity to earn excellent tips
- Opportunity for progression
Who are we?
Olsen Clark Resourcing (previously trading as rd resourcing) are a specialist hospitality and catering employment group. We have been supplying quality staff nationwide for over 10 years throughout the Hospitality, Catering and Events sectors and are passionate developing our candidates to achieve their maximum potential!
How do I apply?
It’s easy! All you need to do is respond to this job role with your CV, outlining all your relevant experience!
Our recruitment team do read through every single CV that we receive, however due to the high volume of applicants we are not always able to respond. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks please assume that you have been unsuccessful this time. However, please do feel free to apply for any future positions that we may advertise!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job