I am looking for experienced Banqueting and Bar team members to join the friendly team.
Candidates need to have good communication skills, maintain positive attitude, be hard working with excellent grooming standards. You must have some successful previous banqueting/service experience in a similar role.
- Starting on a casual employment contract with the hope to move to a permanent contract dependant on performance and business need..
- 6 months and review.
- Minimum 40 hours per week,
- 5 working days / 2 days off
- 28 days holidays (incl. bank holidays).
- £ 7.25 / £ 8.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Waiter / waitress to work in F&B department. That including bar service , banqueting service, as weddings, parties, conference ….events.
Free meals while on duty - Career progression opportunities - 28 days holiday (incl bank holidays) - Working in a great environment with a great team!
Candidates MUST have their own transport as the site is not accessible via public transport.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job