Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 17th April 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Wednesday 25th April 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Banqueting Head Waiter
Epsom - Immediate Start
£21,000 - £23,000 (DOE) Shift based
Our prestigious Epsom based client is looking for an experienced and competent Head waiter to deliver a consistent and professional conference or banqueting experience to all guests.
- Prepare the banqueting rooms to set standards prior to service, ensuring all mise en place is fully prepared
- Carry out daily schedules and organising banqueting casuals as required
- Meet & greet organisers in polite professional manner, using name and title as appropriate at every opportunity
- Seek opportunities to deliver above and beyond, and promote other areas and services
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members and guests, anticipating their needs, so as to leave them with a positive experience
- Ensure you understand menu and wines being served and you are up to date with your knowledge about the Audiovisual operation.
- Receive comments, compliments and complaints from members and ensure that these are passed to the manager on duty to action
- Ensure that you respect and support your fellow work colleagues and work collaboratively with other departments to good levels of teamwork and collaboration
- Ensure that all billing is correct and posted through the EPOS system accurately
- Maintain right level of casual staff and ensure correct signing in and out
- Handle payments from members/guests during cash functions, ensuring that the correct itemised bill is presented and payment is received and processed according to departmental standards
- Comply with all business policies and procedures
- Attend statutory training and comply with health safety and fire procedures at all times
- Basic food hygiene certificate
- Customer service experience in a quality similar service environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly presentable
- Good communication skills and able to converse with members in English
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Electronic point of sales
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job