Job Reference: MJA/CDPBAN177
Banqueting Chef de Parties in West London - put the FUN into FUNCTION and earn some MONEY! Paying up to £12/hr for every hour you work!
Banqueting Chef de Parties in West London - how would you like to work in some truly amazing kitchens, decent hours, with excellent rates of pay and in a friendly environment? Private members clubs in West London are now in the need for some experienced, reliable banqueting Chef de Partie to support their core brigades in through the busy summer period. Many of these roles will be on-going, with work stretching as far as Christmas for successful candidates.
Experienced Banqueting Chef de Parties should be well familiar with the hierarchy in the kitchen and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You should be comfortable with high-volume, high-quality production and have the stamina to produce buffets, banquets and seated meals for large numbers. You should be able to follow instructions correctly and efficiently, you should have a high attention to detail and a focus on cleanliness and food hygiene.
The benefits of working for Change
- Flexible working hours
- Advance bookings where possible
- Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
- Wages paid weekly
- Friendly office staff to support you
- Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
- 2-4 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 years of references
If you think you are right for these roles then please apply to this ad with you CV, including your contact details. Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible, with work starting in early March.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job